Monday, August 29, 2011

...how can i laugh tomorrow when i can't even smile today...

Hey everyone:) Just got home from the gym...wow Ved (he is my trainer) is trying to kill me! lol Today i did jumping squat things (they suck!!!), a step thing, some running thing and of course weights and the bike...I never really knew how out of shape i was until i started this whole thing...but i feel good knowing that in a couple months these things that are so hard for me now will be easy for me:) I tell ya i have never had goals in my life...now i have a few and i find once you write them down and tell people they become easier to achieve. Like i know that now that i started this blog if i start failing i will have a support team of people picking me back up...which brings me to my support team in life...I look at the people in my life and i know everyone of them will support me and push me to meet my goals...i could not have said this 5 years ago. I believe everything happens for a reason and people come into your life for a reason and there are a few people in my life that i can't imagine living without and am sooooooooo thankful they are here for me:) They know who they are so i don't have to mention them, so thanks guys...love ya:)

Ok so my trainer told me i need to eat more...like i said before its hard because i work at a very busy McDonalds and its hard to get a bite in...but i am trying. Today i managed to do it, and drink a lot of water...and i feel good. I always have problems with food, usually things make me sick...but when I eat the right foods i feel good....so i gotta keep doing it!!

What else can i ramble about?? I guess not much...thanks to the few people i have heard from already...i know right now i am not doing a very good job inspiring anyone, but i am hoping that will change when i change...because trust me if i can do this you can too!! :)

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. I can only use a treadmill but have started using it again here in my home. I just haven't reached the point of wanting to work out because of my age partly and partly because I would rather spend the money on craft supplies etc. You know all the excuses but I am back to eating better and that is a good start for me.

    ReplyDelete