Friday, August 26, 2011

...there's no one like you....

So it hurts...my whole body that is!! lol I am told that its a good thing though...just a little hard to work when you hurt all over...but i made it through. Today is my break day (apparently you need to take breaks to let your muscles heal) so i hung out with a friend tonight and listened to some vinyl.
My trainer says i need to eat more...its hard for me to eat because it usually makes me sick...so i am forcing myself to eat small meals throughout the day. Its also hard to do this at work because its so busy all the time. Today i drank about 80 oz of water...i have a feeling i will be up all night...lol
Tomorrow after work i am going to the gym...i am told not to do much until monday when i see my trainer again.
I guess that is it for today...besides all my muscles aching i feel pretty good:)

hugs

1 comment:

  1. OMG good for you - that muscle soreness I know it well. Try taking little things you can snack on at work; maybe a protein bar or cut up fruit through the day - or carrots/ snap peas/ etc veggies you can through in a baggie. I know the concepts just not disciplined when at home!!

    ReplyDelete