Friday, September 2, 2011

...come on feel the noise, girls rock your boys....

...hey everyone...gee i am not very good at updating this am i?? So the last few days have been all about work, no time for the gym:( But i am going today....actually as soon as i am done this!! lol

I have a little tip for everyone...i started keeping a food/fitness journal. I started it because of my stomach issues, to see if something else is bothering me besides the gluten. But i find it helps when i look back and see what i did at the gym and to help my trainer see what i am eating and if there is anything i can cut out.

I am still feeling good (despite my legs feeling like jello on a daily basis!! lol)....and am still doing all i can. :)

I know some of you have started on a journey too....i will be there to support you too, because i know how hard it is:)

hugs

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing awesome. I cringe at the thought of working out. Just don't want to but I am eating better. 1 step at a time.

    ReplyDelete