Tuesday, September 6, 2011

...its my ilfe, its now or never.....

...Ok my only news today is this...i weighed myself today after a week...i was kinda upset that i only lost 4 pounds BUT...my body fat went from 47% to 39%!!!!!!! If you ask me that is pretty awesome!!!...I guess my boring meals of chicken breast, veggies and rice is working...lol

My diet consists of this on a normal work day...(i work at mcdonalds if i haven't told ya that)

breaky- an egg and a sausage (i cut out the cheese) and a small coffee double double (i cut this down from a large)
mid afternoon- fruit and yogurt parfait with granola
lunch- a tuscan salad
mid afternoon- apple slices
dinner- a protein (usually a chicken breast), 1/2 cup of white rice, and some kind of veggie or a small salad
nighttime- some almonds or once a week a small bowl of regular lays chips

Plus i drink around 64oz of water at work and when i get home usually 2-3 more glasses. I have never been a huge pop drinker, so that is good. Sometimes i will have a green tea before bed but not very often.

Pretty boring eh??? lol

hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I kind of hooked up to your weight loss blog out of interest as I saw it posted on your comment on the stamp blog from SCS.
    Read all your posts - it takes a tremendous amount of stamina and courage to take on a weight loss program. I too joined Good Life Fitness a year before our oldest daughter was married and saw tremendous results. I am not going regularily now but maybe I will start after reading your post. It's true - it makes you sweat out the little things, you sleep better and puts you in a better frame of mind for everybody!lol! I not only lost inches but pounds too. You to can do this with perserverance and determination. It will change your life forever just feeling good about accomplishing something. Hope the journey is still going and I'll watch your blog for updates. Me - I think I'll go to the gym today!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete